Representative offices abroad
China, India, Japan, Russia or Brazil: The VDMA representative offices abroad support you with your involvement in the most important foreign markets.
The internationalization of the German mechanical and plant engineering industry has reached a high level with an export ratio of over 75 %. Many of our member companies have their own sales branches or production facilities abroad. Export markets have a high priority for our members. Accordingly, the VDMA is the only trade association with liaison offices abroad.
The VDMA offers its members sector-specific information and services on the export markets they are interested in the near future or in which they are already active. The VDMA liaison offices also serve as direct local contacts and thus work closely with the foreign branches of our members.
The main activities of our VDMA liaison offices include:
- Information on current events via newsletter
- Detailed industry reports for a fee
- Mediation of business contacts and search for cooperation partners
- Benefits of the Office-in-Office-concept for China and personnel search for an easier market entry
- Supporting German company representatives on business trips abroad
- Individual services for members on request
- First consultation for members free of charge
VDMA liaison offices are located in particularly important foreign markets:
We would be pleased to present the services of our international offices to you in a personal talk. Please contact your trade association or the foreign trade department: Dina Cabraja
As downloads to this article you will find image flyers of our VDMA liaison offices.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator