3rd International Expert Forum for Bearings –Rolling and Plain Bearings!
Virtual Presentations& Exhibition
BEARING WORLD focuses on all facets of bearings and all involved components, with special emphasis on rolling bearings –in combination with or comparison to plain or magnetic bearings.
The goal of BEARING WORLD is to promote the exchange of knowledge and experience between universities and engineers from the industry who are involved in or responsible for the design, development, manufacturing and assembly or the practical operation or maintenance of bearings.
- Bearing Durabilityand Dimensioning
- Bearing Mechanics
- Bearing Selectionand Design
- ConditionMonitoring and Sensors
- Electric Drive Technology and Challenges to Bearings
- NVH (noise, vibration, harshness)
- Premature Rolling Element Bearing Failures
- Rolling Contact Fatigue and Materials
- Tribologyand Fluid Dynamics